In the world we live today great ideas, products, and software can only take a company but so far. Ultimately, it’s the people of the organization that will carry the company to the lengths it is destined to go. How leadership is defined and practiced will determine just how far the people want and are willing to take the company. A leader’s willingness to understand the people around them and what it takes for the people to operate to their full capacity will eventually build a strong and lasting team.
THE CODE OF LEADERSHIP WORKSHOPS
- Do you understand that your organization’s success revolves around the TEAM?
- Are you idealistic and eager to make a difference?
- Can you embrace the coexistence of structure and flexibility?
- Are you on a quest to be an Ultimate Leader?
Nicole Walker Network facilitates a series of Leadership Development workshops entitled The Code of Leadership Workshops. The Code of Leadership Workshops consists of four leadership development sessions which lead up to the ultimate goal of being an Ultimate Leader. The foundation of these workshops revolves around the TEAM. An Ultimate Leader needs the TEAM to function at ultimate capacity!!
- Each workshop is eight (8) hours in duration.
- Workshops are scheduled publicly for individuals and privately for organizations.
The Organization’s Foundation
Effective Leadership Code
Autonomous & Empowered Team Members
Workshop Details Below
Workshop T - The Organization's Foundation
Workshop Overview: The Organization’s Foundation Workshop is the T in our definition of TEAM. Workshop T – The Organization’s Foundation is where an Ultimate Leader’s journey begins. Clearly establishing your organization lays the foundation needed for success.
“IF You Know What You Are Leading Towards THEN You Can Lead Effectively” – Nicole Walker
- Clarity of Organization’s Mission, Vision, Goals, & Values
- Creating a Cohesive Organizational Identity
- Establishing and Implementing Organization Management
- Understanding the Value and Importance of Strategic Planning
Suggested Prerequisite(s): N/A
Workshop E - Effective Leadership Code
Workshop Overview: The Effective Leadership Code Workshop is the E in our definition of TEAM. Workshop E – Effective Leadership Code is the second conquest on your ultimate quest of becoming an Ultimate Leader. Being an effective leader is required to achieve success.
“IF You Are An Empowered Leader THEN You Will Have Empowered Teams” – Nicole Walker
- Understanding the Power of Mentality and Spoken Words
- Walking The Code of Leadership Walk
- Learning to Let Go
- Empowering Yourself to Empower Your Team(s)
Suggested Prerequisite(s): Workshop T
Workshop A - Autonomous & Empowered Team Members
Workshop Overview: The Autonomous and Empowered Team Members Workshop is the A in our definition of TEAM. Workshop A – Autonomous and Empowered Team Members is the third conquest on your ultimate quest of being an Ultimate Leader. An Ultimate Leader knows the importance of building and developing teams.
“IF You Empower Team Members THEN Your Company Will Be Successful” – Nicole Walker
- Getting to Know Your Team Members
- Establishing Trust & Loyalty Among the Team
- Understanding the Importance of Effective Communication and Transparency
- Fostering Innovation, Knowledge Sharing, and Continual Learning
Suggested Prerequisite(s): Workshop T and Workshop E
Workshop M - Maintaining Greatness
Workshop Overview: The Maintaining Greatness Workshop is the M in our definition of TEAM. Workshop M – Maintaining Greatness is the final conquest on your ultimate quest of being an Ultimate Leader. Once success is attained it must be maintained.
“IF You Maintain Greatness THEN You Will Maintain Success” – Nicole Walker
- Committing to Lifelong Development
- Staying on the Cutting Edge
- Understanding the Importance of Pivoting
- Leveling Up
Suggested Prerequisite(s): Workshop T, Workshop E, and Workshop A